the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Attachment data submitted via REST API must always be base64 encoded
-  The Bugzilla autocomplete dropdown should expand the width to show the full text of a match
-  Trying to report a bug traps the user in an infinite loop
-  “Congratulations on having your first patch approved” email should be clearer about how to get the patch landed.
-  Create one off script to output cpanfile with all modules and their current versions to be used for version pinning
-  configure nagios alerting for the bmo/reviewboard connector
-  add a script to manage a user’s settings