posted 13 oct 2015
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  user fields are cleared when navigating back to a page (eg. after an error)
-  help docs not available for User Preferences
-  gravatar container for comment 0 can be too wide
-  Button edges are hard to see at most zoom-levels, with bmo "experimental user interface"
-  Buttons besides 'User Story' overflow if the user story is a one-liner
-  linkification isn't applied to the user-story field
-  Make login UX mobile friendly to assist mobile authentication workflow
-  BMO login being reset for every browser session
-  make the TOTP MFA code field type=number on mobile
-  Release Tracking Report doesn't return bugs with tracking flags set to --- when searching for "not fixed" values
-  Update crash signatures to match new Socorro signature generation
-  cannot remove other people from the cc list
-  Remember expanded/collapsed sections
-  Always show "never email me about this bug" checkbox
-  needinfo requests where the current user is the requestee shouldn't be editable
-  add support for duo-security
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.