posted 6 oct 2015
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Make the master kick-off bug "Confidential Mozilla Employee Bug" by default
-  Suggested reviewers should exclude the current user from the list displayed
-  group owners should always be able to view group membership reports for their groups
-  support automatic removal of inactive users from groups
-  "MozReview Requests" is not shown in the page after submitting a change
-  User stories aren't saved as part of the "remember values as bookmarkable template"
-  Add link to bug history page to the top-right drop-down menu
-  bugzilla.mozilla.org help link is busted
-  Display only commits and only relevant data
-  Can't mark inaccessible bug dependent on a regression it caused
-  show a warning near the attachments table for sec-high/sec-crit bugs without sec-approval? on patches
-  Changing password with MFA turned on will not work