posted 18 aug 2015
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  "has cert" and "member of secure group" shouldn't be visible when creating a user
-  Modal UI doesn't honor the "where to put the additional comment textarea" preference
-  'view account history' on edituser should include audit_log entries
-  Under mod_perl, some modules aren't preloaded at startup
-  change bugs_fulltext from myisam to innodb
-  Use of uninitialized value in string eq at Bugzilla/Product.pm line 99
-  Able to delete any Bugzilla user's Bugmail Filter
-  The "unknown_action" error message could confuse the user
-  stop sending http cookies to sentry
-  'take' button should uncheck "reset assignee to default"