posted 14 jul 2015
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  emails about redirected attachment urls link to attachment-edit instead of the actual url (mozreview, github, etc)
-  "To see this bug, you must first log in to an account" link is bright blue on red
-  After bug 1181410, test_bug_edit.t is failing due to change in error message wording
-  Update Req Opening Process (Cost Center list on 2015-07-08)
-  Implement admin UI changes to allow selecting default product security group instead of editing code
-  Add an "applies to all platforms" link next to "use my platform"
-  unable to create a database from scratch: Unknown column 'secure_mail' in 'field list'
-  add bug.votes to api responses
-  Assignee not displayed when the assignee's email address contains ".bugs"
-  Make the "URL" field in the new UI more prominent
-  Clearing group flag doesn't work when also moving bug to a different component
-  Make Bugzilla link to MozReview link directly to diff instead of review request page.
-  form.dev-engagement-event: [existing field modification]
-  Don't send 'Your Overdue Requests' reminder emails on weekends
-  Prevent new accounts from CCing large numbers of users
-  store attachment size in the database