posted 9 jun 2015
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  unable to collapse comments -- they bounce back open
-  alternative comment ordering isn't supported (newest first, etc)
-  implement the "ignore bug mail" checkbox
-  making the Rank field appear for more products
-  Redirection loop in *.cgi when path-info is present
-  Removing a custom field does not clear config memcache
-  Do not automatically set 'firefox-affected' release-tracking flags for comm-central products.
-  Product Mozilla Services should be Cloud Services
-  implement comment collapse all and by tag
-  add search result navigation
-  link fields to descriptions (where appropriate)
-  Pressing back after a bug submission error leaves the "Save Changes" button greyed out
-  In attachment-conversion script, preserve extra, non-MozReview flags
-  sort keywords by "starts with" then "substring"
-  create a "feature" for the elasticsearch metrics and ensure its dependencies are tagged
-  account/email/confirm-new.html.tmpl should describe the current password complexity setting to new user just like the forgotten password form
-  Create New Attachment comment previews are not working due to Error: TypeError: YAHOO.util.Connect is undefined