posted 10 mar 2015
« happy bmo push day!
-  Updating lists on Gear Request form
-  Allow the bug's assignee to edit attachment fields, even if they do not have editbugs
-  Custom field for MozReview link, with dynamic info
-  "BadResponse: 'Location' header missing from 201 Created response" when commenting with bztools
-  Component name adjustment 'Marketplace:Pre-Installed Apps'
-  allow cookie+api-token GET REST requests
-  Allow API authentication with X-Headers
-  extend review/flag_activity to allow filtering by status and bug_id
-  Possible client side code injection in "suggested reviewers" menu.
-  Add a note about MozReview to the Create Attachment page
-  3rd Party Applications Issue Form
-  add an indicator to the user profile page if the user has canconfirm or editbugs rights
-  add the ability for users to prevent review/feedback/needinfo requests
-  Bugzilla shouldn't try to write API tokens into the shadow DB
-  The URL in bugmail microdata has the '#' URI encoded, causing the links to break
bugzilla now shows the status of mozreview hosted reviews:
it's now possible to prevent review, feedback, and needinfo requests:
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.