posted 15 jul 2014
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  bug.attachments shouldn't include attachment data by default
-  canonicalise_query() should omit parameters with empty values so generated URLs are shorter
-  When sending error to Sentry for webservice failures, we need to first scrub the username/login/password from the query string
-  Using Fira as default font in Bugzilla
-  merge-users.pl - SQL to remove bug_user_last_visit not correct
-  REST webservice should return http/404 for invalid methods
-  comment.creator has no real_name
-  comment.raw_text is returned by the bzapi compatibility extension
-  Return a link to the REST documentation in "method not found" errors
-  change the description of the "bug id" field on bugmail filtering preferences tab to "new bug"
-  Firefox OS Pre-load App Info Request Form
-  add a list of tracking/project/etc tracking flags to the bugmail filtering prefs page