« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  mydashboard should lazy-load the 'last change' information
-  jobqueue's worker process should process messages in batches
-  activity entry when setting flags isn't split across multiple rows
-  attachment.cgi titles should include bug and/or attachment text
-  Update Brand Engagement Initiation Form
-  Add a webservice_before_call Hook
-  Add index to bug_user_last_visit.last_visit_ts
-  collapsed comments should display tags to indicate the reason for auto-collapsing
-  Extend current BzAPI BMO extension to contain compatibility changes on top of native rest
-  Add a "mentor" and "mentored bug type" field to bmo
the plan with regards to migration is to continue to run the current bzapi proxy server until we're happy with this code. at that point we'll redirect bzapi calls made against the api-dev endpoint to the new endpoint.
please help us test this by changing your endpoints from https://api-dev.bugzilla.mozilla.org/latest/ to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/bzapi/
eg. old: https://api-dev.bugzilla.mozilla.org/latest/bug/880669 new: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/bzapi/bug/880669
if you find any issues don't hesitate to file bugs in the bzapi-compatibility component.
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.