posted 10 apr 2014
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  add an alert date field/mechanism to the "Infrastructure & Operations" product
-  Updates to Developer Documentation product's "form.doc" form and configuration
-  "Additional hours worked" displayed inline with comments is now superfluous
-  Confusing error message when not finding reviewer
-  arbitrary product name (text) injection in guided workflow
-  Needinfo dropdown should include "myself"
-  Reset password token leakage
-  Link component and product to browse for other bugs in this category
-  flag activity api needs to prohibit requests which return the entire table
-  Use <optgroup/> to group products into classifications in the product drop-down on show_bug.cgi
-  changing a tracking flag's value doesn't result in the value being updated on bugs
-  The drop down menu icon next to the user name is not visible in Chrome on Mac OSX
-  remove "anyone" from the needinfo menu