posted 10 dec 2013
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Default secure group for Mozilla Communities should not be "core-security"
-  PROJECT environment variable is not honored when mod_perl is enabled
-  sql_date_format() method for SQLite has an incorrect default format
-  When custom fields are added, a DBA bug should be created to update metrics permissions
-  create "Firefox :: Developer Tools: User Stories" component and enable the User Story extension on this component
-  Bugzilla version not displayed on the index page
-  create a script to delete all bugs from the database, and generate two dumps (with and without bugs)
-  checksetup.pl fails to check the version of the latest Apache2::SizeLimit release (it throws "Invalid version format (non-numeric data)")
-  vers_cmp() incorrectly compares module versions
-  redirect when attachments contain reviewboard URLs
-  SQL error in quicksearch API when providing just a bug ID
-  I cannot change a review from me to someone else
-  consider hosting mozilla skin fonts on bmo
-  review suggestions only shows the first mentor
-  Add X-Bugzilla-Mentors field to bugmail headers and an indication to mentors in bugmail body
-  add the ability to tag comments with arbitrary tags
-  Project Kickoff Form: Change Drop Down Options for When do the items need to be ordered by? and Currency Request for Total Cost in Finance Questions
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.