posted 25 jul 2013
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Comment anchor links do not scroll to the correct part of the page in the Mozilla theme
-  fix the font size in html bugmail for non-web clients
-  Feedback request emails should contain splinter link
-  REST endpoint returns both JSON and HTML errors when running under mod_perl
-  xmlrpc.cgi doesn't send any security-related headers
-  Backport the upstream Product.get webservice changes (bug 896066) to bmo/4.2
-  Allow relative date searches involving date/time custom fields
-  Add "is empty" and "is not empty" search operators to the boolean chart
-  Add Webmaker to Bugzilla enter_bug product selection pages
-  add support for proxies to the persona extension
-  Create new BMO extension called TrackingFlags to move current tracking flags away from custom fields
-  comments returned via the REST endpoint shouldn't be wrapped
-  On MyDashboard, assigned to you section arrows are present on the back of the bugs found text.