posted 9 may 2013
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  create a report to sanity check product's default security group
-  SecureMail message when no key is set doesn't seem to be grammatically correct.
-  In the bug entry form the default security group should be displayed to let user know which group will be set
-  "Congratulations" email received for first approval+ instead of first review+
-  splinter doesn't support hg/git 'rename' or 'copy'
-  splinter doesn't support bzr rename
-  splinter doesn't like hg diffs where a file was copied and then modified
-  make it clearer in splinter that a hunk's section/function header is not a removal
-  Project Kickoff Form: Doesn't create Security Review bugs