posted 24 apr 2013
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Custom fields are shown twice in report axis selectors
-  $user->can_enter_product() now returns the product object instead of 1
-  If a custom field depends on a product, component or classification, the "mandatory" bit is ignored on bug creation
-  Oracle fails with "ORA-04043: object T_GROUP_CONCAT does not exist" when installing Bugzilla for the first time
-  Project Kickoff Form: Dependent bugs weren't created from form
-  lots of "Lock wait timeout exceeded" errors when updating cf_crash_signature
-  switch from arecibo to sentry for error reporting
-  Project Kickoff Form: CC sub-bug owners into main project tracker bug
-  Project Kickoff Form: Remove Several Questions
-  adding "due date" to the Marketing Product.
-  use text/plain mime type for attachments with a .lang extension
-  "contains all of the words" no longer looks for all words within the same comment or flag
-  Requesting needinfo from more than one person is annoying
-  Increase the attachment size limit to 10meg
-  "Find product" field at BMO/describecomponents.cgi?full=1 can't find "bugzilla.mozilla.org :: User Interface"
-  Triage report times out on Firefox (Any) query