posted 14 mar 2013
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Tab links contain &
-  ProductDashboard page for a product only shows unresolved bugs in Priority section, but the "link" to that list shows all bugs
-  Refactor code in current MozProjectReview extension to be less complex and more maintainable
-  bug summary tooltip now includes "---" for unresolved bugs
-  dashboard should not say "0 bugs found" if query hasn't completed yet
-  Some of the field documentation has disappeared
-  high memory consumption on scl3 bmo webheads
-  Adding a comment to a bug causes an internal error
-  bugmail syslog logging is throwing "Wide character in syswrite"
-  Display product and component info in show_bug.cgi
-  describecomponents.cgi does not use fragment identifier, only colors the entry with green
-  remove the link to input.m.o/ideas from the guided form (link to input.m.o/sad instead)
-  Searching on Due Date Is Empty does not work anymore
-  Cannot submit patches by pasting text
-  URL manipulation/spoofing attacks or spoofing issue in 404 page.
-  token id defined twice on logged out pages