posted 11 dec 2012
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  disable the ShadowBugs extension
-  Add the "Crash Signature" field to the Boot2Gecko product
-  A-dependent-bug-changed bugmail on an un-hidden bug sometimes exposes the unobscured summary of a dependent hidden bug
-  An option to get Product/Component in email subject/body
-  Bug alias should be present in bug's <title>
-  Bug IDs in the "Change Votes" page are no longer linkified
-  Project Kickoff Form: File All Bugs with "Confidential Mozilla Corporation Bug"
-  Project Kickoff Form: Make "Release Date" Field Optional
-  Project Kickoff Form: Update Finance Question
-  Project Kickoff Form: Revise explanation re Separate Party
-  Project Kickoff Form: Add New Option to the "Type of Relationship" dropdown
-  Project Kickoff Form: Change "Current Goal" to drop down list
-  Make the documentation clearer that attachments created with Bug.add_attachment must be of type 'base64'
-  New methods added to Bugzilla/User.pm by bug 24896 have no POD
-  Make Seamonkey guided entry bugs search MailNewsCore too
-  Review request for read-only access to Bugzilla production Databases
-  change the sort order of bugzilla products when component searching for mozilla employees