posted 30 aug 2012
« happy bmo push day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Secure bugmail no longer includes subject of bug
-  release tracking flag refresh (18)
-  various "Use of uninitialized value" warnings
-  diagnostic logging for HTML emails sometimes giving empty emails
-  Profanivore is throwing "ascii "\xB4" does not map to Unicode" errors
-  Add a default requestee to flags (schema changes only, implementation code to land soon)
-  Custom field descriptions are not properly escaped when displayed as bug list column headers
edit: html bugmail has been re-enabled.