posted 12 jul 2012
« happy bmo push day!
with the qa-contact migration, i forgot to do a bmo push report last week, so this covers both weeks.
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Allow tracking flags to be shown on mozilla.org:Release Engineering* product:component
-  Fix "Use of uninitialized value in pattern match" warning
-  Rename the "Fennec Native" product to "Firefox for Android"
-  Add a "watch user" to components and make mandatory
-  add a "(take)" link to the QA Contact field
-  Changes in mentorship form of remo
-  Disable blocking-fennec1.0 for all bugs where it is unset
-  Pressing enter cancels component-picking [prod_comp_search_autocomplete]
-  Implement the component search facility from the bmo extension on the browse (describe components) page
-  "Web Apps" product security group should not be webtools-security
-  Clearing the list of keywords and then pressing Enter causes the first keyword to be submitted